Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

A day of giving thanks to God is Thanksgiving Day. I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful that I have a God who loved me so much that he would look past all of my faults and all of my sin, to forgive me and save me. I am thankful that He has provided me food, clothing and shelter. He has given me a wonderful family, a sound mind, health and strength to move about independently of others. There are so many things that I could go on and on and there would not be enough time to tell everything. I am thankful for my brother (Clayton) being my pastor and for my sister-in-law (Betty). I am really thankful for the new relationship that I have with my younger sister. Veronica, if you read this, know this, that I love you and I thank God for you.

No comments: